Orlando is a rapidly growing city that falls in the central region of Florida. The city is a very good place to live in and is said to be one of the safest cities to live in the state of Florida. It is a home for hundreds of lakes with Lake Eola Fountain being the symbol of the city. The people of the city have high living standards and the city has a good overall economy with a good education system for the young students.The Orlando International Airport is the busiest airport of the state and is ranked to be the 10th busiest airport in the United States. Orlando attracts thousands of tourists every year who are looking for amazing theme parks, shopping malls, restaurants and extravagant nightlife. The Disney world and Universal is said to be world famous and is also the highest employing industry of the city. All in all Orlando is a busy city with a lot of possibilities for people.
Now since Orlando has hundreds of lakes all around the city which are actually sink holes. There can be a lot of possibilities for flooding, water leakage or any other type of problems related to water. This is where the process of water damage restoration comes into play. Water damage restoration is a process of cleaning or restoring the damages done by excessive or unwanted water. This has become an essential part of cleaning your house since unwanted water can be home for various diseases causing bacterias and can also damage the materials of your house.
The steps followed while water damage restoration is being done can be as simple as vacuuming up the water in the room and drying the room or you might also have to work on rebuilding an entire section of your house damaged by water. Let’s discuss the steps followed when you are doing a complete water damage restoration.
- Any work you are doing in your house first starts with Inspection which means the water damage restoration experts will first inspect all the damages that has been done and will plan out a process to go about treating the damaged areas.
- Once the inspection is complete and the plan is laid out. Water removal should be done immediately using pumps and vacuums. This should be immediately to prevent the chances of mold and bacteria to grow. The weight of the damage done will determine the type of equipment that will be required to carry out the process.
- Now once all the unwanted water has been removed, the next step to follow is Drying. This process is done to make sure all the remaining water or moisture is absorbed using vacuums or specific equipment. This process can be a lengthy one and may take weeks time to complete depending on the perimeter of the work that needs to be done.
- After the drying process is complete, the next step will be Cleaning or also called Water Damage Cleaning. During this process all the things available in the area of cleaning are cleaned and disinfected. This is done to make sure there are no unwanted mold and bacteria growing.
- The final and the most important steps is Restoration. This process may take a long time depending on the restoration measures you need to follow. For example if you have had a problem like a wall leaking for a long time and only noticed recently, then that would take a long time. Replacing dry walls and insulation are some of the steps involved during water restoration. So sometimes you might just have to add a few extra panels to the dry walls or you might even have to replace the whole wall in serious cases.
Water mitigation is another process water damage restoration companies follow. This is usually the process followed by the experts before working on water damage restoration. In simple terms water mitigation is a process used to minimize the amount of loss done with the help of specialized equipment and skills. This is done immediately to make sure that there are no further damages to your property due to unwanted water.
King Steam USA has been helping the people of Orlando, FL and the surrounding area with water damage restoration for over 22 years. We are a fully licensed and insured cleaning company available 24/7 at your service. We are one the best water cleanup companies in the area and are known for providing affordable water damage restoration.